Dr. Brendan Mcguire Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brendan Mcguire?

Posted on May 29th, 2016

Exceptional doctor. Very smart. Super nice guy!

awesome doctor

Posted on September 28th, 2015

Doctor McGuire treats my husband for liver disease. My husband has been on liver transplant list for little over 2 years now. Not only does Dr Mcguire care for his patients but he cares for the family. I couldn't ask for a better doctor. Dr Mcguire is highly recommended in my book.

Dr. McGuire is a premiere liver physician and we've seen plenty of them.

Posted on August 4th, 2015

Dr. McGuire is a genuinely good and caring physician. He spends all the time needed with his patients. Having been to the Texas Liver Institute in Houston, Ochsner in New Orleans, the Mayo Clinic in Minnesota and UAB, I'll take Dr. McGuire over any who've treated my family member. End stage liver disease is what it is, but his respect, attention to detail, concern about emotional status , and family members make this terrible disease much easier to navigate. That, along with, of course, Dr. McGuire's knowledge of how to treat liver disease make UAB and Dr. McGuire our #1 choice.

good Dr.

Posted on June 11th, 2013

dr. mcguire is like a breath of fresh air, believe me, I have been aroubd in the field of medical. I am a survivor, the pre & at the experience of a transplnt, the transplant team was awesome, the post dr. was aa nightmare, I had moved to mo. to see the #1 hepatoligst in usa, & 1 of 3 in the world, was on the board @ S.L.U.. the last dr was horrrible, moved back to Al. I was transfered to D.r. Brendan M Mcguire, a really I believe, a very good person, as well a great Dr. 5 star's, no 10 star's, for dear Mcguire, I am lucky to have him attend to my health issues

Posted on December 17th, 2010

dr mcguire good dr

Posted on November 12th, 2010

hi my name is amy from dothan al dr mcquir is a very very good doctor. hes caring and he makes his patients feel welcome. and like thay are important. never meet a doctor like him. he will always have my vote for the go to doctor.

heaven sent

Posted on October 23rd, 2010

from the first visit I felt better. I saw a light at the end of a dark tunnel. Dr was warm and careing I knew he was top in his field but so humane to boot. I have conplete faith in him and his advise. I dont feel like a dying woman anymore. He and his staff gave me the hope and strenth to wait on a list , have surgery and enjoy life again

Best

Posted on September 3rd, 2010

Dr. McGuire is a brilliant and caring Doctor. Would never use anyone else He has saved me several times. He truly cares for each of his patients. I have never met a doctor that goes out of his way to help his patients.

Exceptional transplant hepatologist

Posted on May 22nd, 2008

Dr. McGuire is my transplant hepatologist. He is exceptionally clear in discussing my problems, and responds accurately, personably and quickly to email questions, always within 12 hours. I'm grateful for him and want no one else to care for me.

Posted on October 29th, 2017