Dr. Brenden T Mcrae Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brenden T Mcrae?

Best Family Physician in Gilbert, AZ

Dr. Brenden McRae and his staff are awesome. He was able to help me with my insomnia and arthritis. This is the best family practice(doctor and staff) that I have ever been to. I'm so happy that I found this place.

Great family doctor!

I have been going to Dr. McRae for several years and he has always been great. Excellent bedside manner and TRULY cares about his patients. He goes above and beyond anything I ever expected from a PCP and I will stay a loyal patient as long as possible.

Dr./office review

Dr McRae is absolutely fantastic! He always spends more than the time allotted with me and is very very thorough. The only downfall to that office is the wait time; I always have to wait at least 30 mins past my appointment time to be seen and the nurse practitioner, Jennifer is extremely rude and has absolutely terrible bedside manner. I absolutely refuse to see anyone besides Dr McRae when I go in. Also, it takes about 3 weeks to be able to see him because he's so busy but he's definitely worth the wait!

Refreshing Find

Dr McRae actually listens to what you have to say. I took my special needs daughter to him and he was very helpful!

I finally found my physician!

I am incredibly happy with the doctor's bedside manner. He was very easy to talk to about my problems, and he was extremely attentive. I am excited that I have finally found my new primary care. I was extremely disappointed in Complete Care Medicine down the street, and didn't realize that he was so close to where I lived. Even better- it's associated with an Urgent Care next door, so if it turns out that my family has an urgent medical need, I know just where to go! Thank you Dr. McRae!

Patient

In all my years of being a patient. I have never come across a Dr. so caring and thoughtful.

Dr. Brenden T Mcrae is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gilbert, AZ.