Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Brendon R Connolly
Dr. Brendon R Connolly, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bradenton, FL. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Connolly is affiliated with Doctors Hospital Baptist Health South Florida. Dr. Connolly has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Brendon R Connolly has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Brendon R Connolly has the following 28 expertise
- Ankle Injuries
- Knee Pain (Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome)
- Joint Diseases
- Knee Dislocation
- Bone Fracture
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Arthritis (Periarthritis)
- Shoulder Fractures
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Disorders
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Surgery
- Hand Injuries
- Hip Disorders
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Injuries
- Shoulder Dislocation
Dr. Brendon R Connolly has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 66
I went my appointment yesterday and I was late due to traffic. I tried calling for over an hour and all I got was the computer system and hitting different numbers still did not get a human being. So I get to the office and was told the Dr said no he couldn't see me. Well the staff member never talked to the Dr. So I will not be returning. I live Dr Connelly, he is a fantastic surgeon. I wish there was a way for me to contact him personally so I can let him know how well I'm doing thanks to him.... So like I said before staff lies but Dr is fantastic....
I called the office on a Friday afternoon at 3:00 to make an appointment with Dr. Connolly. I am a previous patient. The prompter told the office hours, which said the office was open until 5:00. An answering service answered and said they turn their phones off at 2:30 on Friday. I asked to leave a message. I was told they can't take messages. She then took my information and said she would see if she could connect me. She came back and said, she was told to tell me to call back, he was out of town anyways. I set an appointment with another office. No way to treat your patients.
I am sorry that this happened to you. I am no longer affiliated with this practice, but I can promise you this situation will never occur in the practice that now bears my last name.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Connolly is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
21 Years Experience
University Of Miami Leonard M Miller School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Dr. Brendon R Connolly accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Tampa Bay CoreNet
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsBrendon R Connolly Md, 2001 Manatee Ave E Ste 103, Bradenton, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Brendon R Connolly, MD - Orthopaedic Surgery in Bradenton, FL, in this video.
Dr. Brendon R Connolly is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bradenton, FL.