Dr. Brendon Connolly Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brendon Connolly?

Doctor is awesome staff is horrible

Posted on August 25th, 2017

I went my appointment yesterday and I was late due to traffic. I tried calling for over an hour and all I got was the computer system and hitting different numbers still did not get a human being. So I get to the office and was told the Dr said no he couldn't see me. Well the staff member never talked to the Dr. So I will not be returning. I live Dr Connelly, he is a fantastic surgeon. I wish there was a way for me to contact him personally so I can let him know how well I'm doing thanks to him.... So like I said before staff lies but Dr is fantastic....

Posted on January 7th, 2016

He was very informed and incredibly personal. He took great care of me after my accident.

Posted on July 16th, 2015

the best

No way to treat a patient

Posted on July 18th, 2014

I called the office on a Friday afternoon at 3:00 to make an appointment with Dr. Connolly. I am a previous patient. The prompter told the office hours, which said the office was open until 5:00. An answering service answered and said they turn their phones off at 2:30 on Friday. I asked to leave a message. I was told they can't take messages. She then took my information and said she would see if she could connect me. She came back and said, she was told to tell me to call back, he was out of town anyways. I set an appointment with another office. No way to treat your patients.

Doctor's Response

I am sorry that this happened to you. I am no longer affiliated with this practice, but I can promise you this situation will never occur in the practice that now bears my last name.

Great Doctor

Posted on November 7th, 2013

This Doctor is straight up, and very direct with you and your treatment. Would highly recommend him for any and all orthopedic conditions, treatments, surgeries, and therapy.,

Casual confidence

Posted on June 26th, 2012

Had a bad shoulder problem that other orthos could not fix. He had me diagnosed In a few minutes and a full recovery in a few months without surgery. Very smart, Down to earth and communicates clearly. I highly recommend him. Best orthopedic surgeon in Sarasota.

Posted on September 17th, 2010

Dr. Connelly used arthroscopic shoulder surgery to repair a hole in my rotator cuff. I could leave the hospital the same day. The pain was much less severe than anticipated (compared to hip replacement). After the recommended time of out-patient physical therapy and home exercises, I have regained full use of my arm.

Great doc

Posted on March 28th, 2009

Smart, efficient, fixed my shoulder and explained it all very clearly. I send my family members to him and continue to be very pleased. Wish they were all like him.

Posted on November 27th, 2017