Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Brenelly Lozada-Cruz has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists are extremely knowledgeable in various types of cancer treatment and can recommend the right method for the type and stage of cancer you’re facing.
They may also refer you to additional specialists throughout your care, but they will always be your home base for questions and support. It’s also worth mentioning that medical oncologists deal mostly with solid tumors while hematologists specialize in cancers that involve blood disorders, such as leukemia.
Dr. Brenelly Lozada-Cruz has the following 24 expertise
- Lung Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Neuroendocrine Tumors
- Cancerous Tumor
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Kidney Cancer
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
Showing 2 of 2
The best Dr - la mejor Doctora
Self-verified patient of Dr. Brenelly Lozada-Cruz - Posted on January 16th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Brenelly Lozada-Cruz - Posted on July 18th, 2010
20 Years Experience
University Of Puerto Rico School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Brenelly Lozada-Cruz Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Brenelly Lozada-Cruz's office for more information.
10000 SE Main St Ste 350 Portland, OR : (971) 262-9800
Locations & DirectionsOHSU EAST PORTLAND CANCER CLINIC, 10000 SE Main St Ste 350, Portland, OR
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Brenelly Lozada-Cruz, MD - Medical Oncology in Portland, OR, in this video.
Dr. Brenelly Lozada-Cruz is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Portland, OR.