Dr. Breno Pessanha Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Breno Pessanha?

Peoria patient

Posted on September 29th, 2016

I was admitted through emergency. I ended up being diagnosed with congestive heart failure. I was retaining a tremendous amount of water and was given a shot of lasix. Dr. Pessanha was extremely caring and made me feel that I would be alright. A month later I had a debrilator put in. It is now a little more than 10 years since my debrilator was put in and I am still doing well. I have had several cardiologists since he moved and I have moved, but no one was this knowledgeable or more caring than he was. I wish he was still my cardiologist.

Posted on August 10th, 2015