Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Brent A Davis has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Brent A Davis has the following 15 expertise
- Bone Fracture
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery
- Knee Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
Dr. Brent A Davis has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 4 of 25
I had two total knee replacements performed by Dr. Davis within the last year and a half and it was nothing but a positive experience from the beginning to the end. I can't say enough about his staff and his PA. My recovery was remarkable and very fast with both knees. He took all the time I needed to explain everything to me and was very thorough.
Dr. Davis is wonderful. My daughter is a cheerleader. Just prior to her cheerleading tryouts, she broke her arm in 2 places. Dr. davis and his staff were wonderful and so supportive. My daughter was placed in a cast and given very careful instructions from Dr. Davis. She was able to tryout if she followed those instructions to the letter, and ended up making captain! Dr. Davis was very supportive and encouraging to her and his staff is wonderful.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
24 Years Experience
Saint Louis University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Dr. Brent A Davis accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC Blue Value
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Carelink - Carolinas HealthCare System Tier 2
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMurphy Group Practice, 75 Medical Park Ln Ste B, Murphy, NC
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Brent A Davis, MD - Orthopaedic Surgery in Murphy, NC, in this video.
Dr. Brent A Davis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Murphy, NC.