Dr. Brent J Agin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brent J Agin?

Great Office

My experience at this office was great, miniaml wait time, staff was pleasant and helpful and Dr. Agin actually spent time with me and listened. Feels good to be on the road to wellness! They have a great natural weight loss program with a private gym!

Finally a doctor that LISTENS!

I have bounced from doctor to doctor for years. Never really feeling like they took the time to listen to what I said. Well, Dr. Agin took the time to listen to what I wanted to achieve for my health, and ever better, he gave me a plan! Feeling great!

Great Doctor

Dr. Agin is the only physician I know that spends an hour with his patient's and all question's are answered before you leave. He's very kind and always smiling his knowledge of medicine and nutrition is top notch. The staff is very caring and go the extra mile for whatever your needs are. I would recommend Dr. Agin to all my friends and family. Thanks Dr. Agin and staff for taking such good care of me and my family. :)

Reiki Master

Dr. Agin was the only Dr to find my Hypothyroidism and properly treat it.. Also His new Office Metabolix in Clearwater just finally found out what was wrong with me, (Joint pain, weakness, fatique) and treat it!! Very happy