Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Brent Allan has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 10
A physician who listens to you! He is great, cares is compassionate and a great diagnostician. He put Mayo to shame. After going to more than a handful of drs and the world famous clinic he not only correctly diagnosed me but saved my life by getting me into a clinical trial for my rare condition. I wish I only had him caring for me and my family sooner! I give him my highest recommendation. You will love him like a member of your family.
I finally found Dr Allan on the internet. I wish he was still practicing. I wrote to him for a second opinon and he was as wonderful and caring as always. We need more doctors like him, I have not been able to replace him. He was the best doctor I ever had!
Dr. Allan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Brent Allan accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Brent Allan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Paradise Valley, AZ.