Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Brent C Anderson has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Brent C Anderson has the following 15 expertise
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Surgery
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Herniated Disc
- Sports Medicine
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
Dr. Brent C Anderson has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 13
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
11 Years Experience
Touro University College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2007
Dr. Brent C Anderson accepts the following insurance providers.
Group Health Coop
- Group Health Coop Alliant Plus Connect
- Group Health Coop Core
Locations & DirectionsGroup Health Bellevue Hospital, 11511 NE 10th St, Bellevue, WA
Dr. Brent C Anderson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bellevue, WA.