Dr. Brent E Angott Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brent E Angott?

Excellent surgeon

Dr. Angott has performed 3 different surgeries on me. He has always explained everything clearly, detailing what to expect during recovery and beyond. Great bedside manner and always willing to answer any and all questions.

Disillusioned

Anything he explained ahead of time wasn't what happened. He said I would have a small incision less than 2 inches; it is over 5 inches. After the surgery, I was suddenly in screaming pain. I went to the emergency room, and a CAT scan showed loose blood in my abdominal cavity. I was told to return to his office immediately, where he refused to even look at the copy of the scan I had for him. Instead, he told me that he knows there's no blood there because he "doesn't make mistakes." I said how do you know without looking. He said "because I did it (the surgery)." I still need to have this surgery fixed.

I dealt with Dr Angott years ago but he was by far the best surgeon I have seen.

My mom was concerned about a procedure. Dr. Angott traveled back to the hospital at night to speak with her and made her more comfortable about her decision to have a procedure.

Excellent Doctor

I found Dr Angott to be an excellent doctor and an all around nice guy. He puts you at ease with his mild manner and does an excellent job of explaining what is going to be needed. My hernia surgery whent extremely well and I will use only Dr Angott for any future surgical procedures (hopefully none), but if needed will only have him do the procedure. I would urge you to check him out first.