- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Brent N Barranco has 2 locations
Dr. Brent N Barranco has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Brent N Barranco has the following 10 expertise
- Celiac Disease
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Abdominal Pain
- Hepatitis C
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
22 Years Experience
Graduated in 1997
Dr. Brent N Barranco Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Brent N Barranco
Dr. Barranco graduated from the Tulane University School of Medicine in 1997. He works in Birmingham, AL and 1 other location and specializes in Gastroenterology. Dr. Barranco is affiliated with Brookwood Medical Center, Princeton Baptist Medical Center, Shelby Baptist Medical Center and St Vincent's East Hospital.