Dr. Brent Belvin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brent Belvin?

Review revised

Posted on June 22nd, 2017

After a face to face with Dr. Belvin we were able to correct the communication breakdown and he and his staff were able to resolve the problem.

No follow-up

Posted on May 5th, 2017

This physician needs to communicate with his patients. If a test is done and historically the patient has never had an issue, the physician needs to retest for accuracy, or better yet call your patients in and discuss the issue and try resolving it.

Caring, compassionate, intelligent

Posted on February 8th, 2017

understood exactly what to do to help me

A very concern medical provider--the best.

Posted on November 9th, 2016

I went to see him about a problem not really related to his field. He went out of his way to find the right doctors, provide significant input on an MRI. Voluntary went beyond my requests to provide very educated significant advice. He even followed up with me after the appointment with more suggestions. AND made appointments for me with the correct doctors. Extremely concerned about helping all ways. The best Doctor I have seen and that is over 82 years. Great service. What a pleasure. Thank you.

Posted on August 29th, 2015

I've only been once but I was impressed and relieved to find a doctor who actually listened and made a plan to help. I have another appointment in 2 weeks so we will see.

EXCELLENT

Posted on May 5th, 2015

GO to HIM! He's excellent!

PATIENT

Posted on February 4th, 2015

BEST PAIN DR. BY FAR I HAVE SEEN IN 12 YEARS, LISTENS AND HELPS. HE'S GREAT AND I'D REFER HIM TO ANY ONE IN PAIN

Posted on January 14th, 2015

Belvin is amazing

Posted on August 4th, 2014

Far and away the best physiatrist I have seen. First, he listened. Then he informed.. Then he offered the best options. Then he lessened my pain.. I have complete faith in him.

Seeing Him is the Best thing I've Done Since Getting Sick!

Posted on December 1st, 2013

I think the title says it all. I have been a patient of Dr. Belvin for about a year and a half (I believe) and I look forward to every appointment I have with him because, for once, I know that I never have to fear that my doctor thinks that I am just faking my pain. I have cried at least twice in the office with him because he understands what I am going through and truly wants to help (which is more than I can say about the other doctors that I have been seeing...or at least it appears that way). I have fibromyalgia and have had doctor after doctor tell me that the pain I am feeling is psychosomatic and he is the first one to tell me that he, not only believes, but he KNOWS that the pain is real and is actually physical pain, not just pain that I feel in my head. I also have a lot of other health and physical problems that have been going undiagnosed and he has been helping me in my search to find a diagnosis. He has been referring me out to different doctors to hopefully get answers. But, since we have only been getting more questions, he has done what he can to help me get into the diagnostic program at the Mayo Clinic so that I can hopefully get some answers quickly and stop wasting my 20's in a wheelchair, having questions about my health, and putting my life on hold because of it all. He is a doctor that goes above and beyond anything you would ever expect.

Posted on September 10th, 2013

He is honest caring and very understanding of the conditions of long term pain and the discomforts of everyday living with such a condition.He is always a pleasure to see and extremely helpful in managing chronic pain in spine and neck from Vehicular accidents as well as therapy.I would highly reccommend him over most any day.

Dr. Belvin

Posted on June 24th, 2013

Dr. Belvin is a wonderful doctor and person. he is very caring and takes time to ask questions and listen to the answers. He is prompt and his office staff is on top of everything from appointments to insurance claims.