Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Brent J Bowen has the following 1 specialty
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Dr. Brent J Bowen has the following 8 expertise
- Chronic Pain
- Surgery Recovery
- Sports Medicine
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Nerve Damage
Dr. Brent J Bowen is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
I agreed to pay $100.00 a month til the bill was paid of. I did and now I receive a bill saying they will send me to collections when I have paid according to my agreement and not missed a payment. I also spoke to Dr Bowen who was extremely rude when I asked him if he could reduce the bill. He also said he was going to fire the biller Pat but when I called today she was still the biller. Don't go to this Dr he is a quack, and not willing to work with the patients.
I saw Dr Bowen for issues in my shoulder/neck/upper back. He was not the first doctor I'd seen, but he was the best. He was good at following up w/ me. Excellent at listening to my questions and concerns. Great at explaining things, and he really worked hard to figure out what was going on and find a solution. He was very comfortable to talk to and really listened to me. I would highly recommend him.
Wonderful and caring doctor, gets you in right away and takes care of the pain. The staff is also great. Haven't found the same kind of medical care here in Oregon.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
28 Years Experience
University Of Washington School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Mayo Clinic And Medical School
Dr. Brent J Bowen accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- SelectHealth Select Care
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsFaisel M Zaman Md, 5770 S 250 E Ste 235, Salt Lake City, UT
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Brent J Bowen in this video.
Dr. Brent J Bowen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salt Lake City, UT.