Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Brent Caudill has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
Dr. Brent Caudill has the following 1 expertise
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Dr. Brent Caudill has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 14
Dr. Caudill listened to my story and then ordered about 3 dozen blood tests. He rapidly diagnosed my condition and started treating me. I feel like he saved my life, certainly the quality of my life.Dr. Caudill is an MD by training. He uses a lot of alternative medicine treatments, but is open to using traditional medicines if that is the best solution.573-265-0911 is his office number in St. James, MO
In all my life I've never had a Dr's visit like this one. It is absolutely amazing that he is an MD, and NEVER pushes pharmaceuticals, it fact has very good ideas about treating the problem in a natural way that makes sense, instead of treating the symtoms. My life has changed dramatically for the better because Dr. Caudill treats hypothyroidism in a healthier way. I am awful at writing reviews, I can only saw, Praise God, I found this Doctor
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
34 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions405 US Highway 50 W, Union, MO
Dr. Brent Caudill is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Union, MO.