Dr. Brent Caudill Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brent Caudill?

...

Posted on April 5th, 2014

Dr.Caudill is the best doctor I have ever been to, unfortunately his secretary is so rude that I have decided to find someone else. If you can get past the rude lady at the desk, I would highly recommend trying him out.

An Outstanding Doctor

Posted on February 20th, 2014

My father has been receiving treatment from Dr. Caudill at the Union, Missouri office for recurring bladder cancer. The Urologist guaranteed the cancer would come back. Thanks to Dr. Caudill and the staff at Union, Missouri my father has been cancer free for one year now.

A doctor who understood (after others failed me)

Posted on January 5th, 2012

Dr. Caudill listened to my story and then ordered about 3 dozen blood tests. He rapidly diagnosed my condition and started treating me. I feel like he saved my life, certainly the quality of my life.Dr. Caudill is an MD by training. He uses a lot of alternative medicine treatments, but is open to using traditional medicines if that is the best solution.573-265-0911 is his office number in St. James, MO

It was an amazing visit

Posted on June 3rd, 2011

In all my life I've never had a Dr's visit like this one. It is absolutely amazing that he is an MD, and NEVER pushes pharmaceuticals, it fact has very good ideas about treating the problem in a natural way that makes sense, instead of treating the symtoms. My life has changed dramatically for the better because Dr. Caudill treats hypothyroidism in a healthier way. I am awful at writing reviews, I can only saw, Praise God, I found this Doctor

Posted on July 7th, 2016