Dr. Brent D Nelson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brent D Nelson?

I was disappointed with the follow-up I did not receive. I needed some follow up advise for my side effects, No answer. I have been bleeding for a month after my procedure. No help for a doctors note for work. I needed 1 excuse from work because I was bleeding so bad and cramping, He said no, contact your OBGYN. However, she did not do the UAE he did. I'm just sad.I have had no support after this scary procedure and I have never had a call asking how I was doing. Take your money and run, That's how I felt. I will just have my OBGYN do an ultra sound in 6 months to see if my fibroids have reduced in size. Keep in mind that St. Lukes did an outstanding job.

Very good at what he does.

I had the pleasure of working with Dr. Nelson. He is very good. His technique is confident and sure. He is kind. I have worked with many doctors. If I needed an interventional procedure done, he is the one I would go to.

Lung Cancer