Dr. Brent Dubeshter Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brent Dubeshter?

no exam done,. mostly focused on typing into the computer. Did not even look at paper work filled out. I needed to tell him twice mother had breast cancer. Awful experience. I Waited a month to see him he spent maybe 5-10 min. focusing on me. Not even that. Very disappointed.

Banking Officer

Dr. Dubeshterr saved my life 12 years ago this month. I was diagnosed with Uterine Cancer in 2004. I felt very confident under his care. He is an outstanding doctor and I had a successful surgery and recovery.

I like Dr. Dubeshter because he is friendly, and doesn't act like he can't wait to get out and on to the next patient. He actually listens and cares. Some Drs. try to be but are only putting on a good show. They can't wait to get out and on to the next patient.

Dr. DuBeshter was friendly, helped to set my mind at ease (dx of cancer)Told ;me what he was going to do during surgery. Excellent outcome. Thank you Dr. DuBeshter!

He saved my life

He was very kind, I would recommend him highly, simply the best

Former Patient

I was referred to Dr. DuBester by Dr. Marvin Amstey. Dr.DuBester was PHENOMENAL!!!!! He was kind, patient and comforting. His visits to the hospital were reassuring and allowed me to rest easy. The Dr. has a sense of humor and he knows when you need to put at ease. I was Blessed and my situation turned out well. Both he and Dr. Amstey are my Healthcare Hero's!!!!!! I anyone ever needed his services, believe me, you're in the BEST HANDS!!!!

He was so very kind and loving during a time when I was scared to death that I had ovarian cancer. He was reassuring and positive that I didn't have cancer. What I loved most was that he speaks english and I could understand every word. I have a hard time understand people who have foreign accents and it was a relief that I didn't have to have someone tell me what he was saying. My surgery went well and Dr.Dubeshter was awesome!

He treated my grandmother with amzing respect and caring. Very kind staff.

excellent doctor and great bedside manner. His staff is very caring, kind, and gentle.

Highly Recommended!

Personalized in your care and his staff is just as wonderful as he is.He really cares about his patients.