Dr. Brent E Griffin Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Brent E Griffin?

He is the most helpful and genuinely concerned doctor that has ever taken care of me.

I've had problems with pain and he has done the best in managing pain. I can tell he is intelligent and well informed and I was able to be off opiates completely. His nurse always returned my calls.

OK for basics

OK if you have a sore throat or other minor complaint. Seems more focused on the cosmetic side of his practice, and gets irritated if you ask too many questions. I won't return.

Dr. Griffin is an excellent doctor based on my experience. He provided appropriate medical advice to me every time.

Dr. Brent E Griffin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sioux Falls, SD.