Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Brent K Evetts has the following 2 specialties
- Colon & Rectal Surgery
Dr. Brent K Evetts has the following 5 expertise
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Colorectal Cancer
Dr. Brent K Evetts is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 20
This surgeons took a hard case and changed a girls life back to living. It didn't happen over night but the moral of story. He didn't give up while his patient was. He checked on me everyday in recovery. I'm so grateful for all he has done this far. I recommender events if you want a dr that truly wants to help people and cares. Wink. Wink.
I found Dr. Evetts to be an exceptionally skilled surgeon. The initial appointment was on Monday - with surgery late the next day. Was discharged Tues. around 8:00pm and spent the next almost 2 hours slowly walking around Fred Meyers. Never filled the RX for pain meds. Wed I worked from home and went back to work on Thursday morning; no pain - some mild discomfort but no problems. It has been 4 weeks now and I feel fine. Suggestions: I feel more initial information pre-op about the surgery would have stopped my panic attack. Also, because no one discussed surgery results with waiting husband post op, there was needless concern until my 2-week checkup.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
27 Years Experience
University Of Washington School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Dr. Brent K Evetts accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net OR CommunityCare
- Health Net OR PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- Moda Health Community Care Network
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health Synergy Network
- PacificSource PSN
- PacificSource SmartChoice
- PacificSource SmartHealth Oregon Members
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Providence Health System
- Providence PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence OR Preferred Provider Network
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsWillamette Surgical Specialists, 19875 SW 65th Ave Ste 260, Tualatin, OR
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Brent K Evetts in this video.
Dr. Brent K Evetts is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tualatin, OR.