Dr. Brent K Evetts Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Brent K Evetts?

Steven Cardoni

After almost 2 years of waiting for Workman's Comp. Dr Evetts performed surgery and was supportive the whole time

This rating was only based on my first visit with DR Evetts, a consultation in preparation for a general health checkup colonoscopy.

Best doctor

This surgeons took a hard case and changed a girls life back to living. It didn't happen over night but the moral of story. He didn't give up while his patient was. He checked on me everyday in recovery. I'm so grateful for all he has done this far. I recommender events if you want a dr that truly wants to help people and cares. Wink. Wink.

Gallbladder removal (laparoscopic cholecystectomy)

I found Dr. Evetts to be an exceptionally skilled surgeon. The initial appointment was on Monday - with surgery late the next day. Was discharged Tues. around 8:00pm and spent the next almost 2 hours slowly walking around Fred Meyers. Never filled the RX for pain meds. Wed I worked from home and went back to work on Thursday morning; no pain - some mild discomfort but no problems. It has been 4 weeks now and I feel fine. Suggestions: I feel more initial information pre-op about the surgery would have stopped my panic attack. Also, because no one discussed surgery results with waiting husband post op, there was needless concern until my 2-week checkup.

Dr Evetts was a very competent doctor, but was nearly impossible to get follow up information or to schedule an appointment because telephone calls were not returned. Very disappointed that there was no follow up after the surgery. This did not make me feel valued as a patient.

Mr George

I went to the doctor to arrange for him to do a colonoscopy and endoscopy screening during a single outpatient visit at the hospital across the street from his office. Our meeting went well; his staff gathered lots of background information and the Dr interviewed me based on my answers. He has a pleasant style and his manner gave me some assurance that he would give me good care. He gave me thorough instructions to prepare for the procedure. It was easy to arrange the hospital appointment and the procedures were completed easily. He called me the evening following the colonoscopy, and his secretary called again two days later. The lab took three days to return the results, which gave me a bit of time to worry, but the doctor sounded very positive, and the final lab results were good. Altogether, this was a well done job on the part of the doctor, the hospital, and his staff.

VERY QUALIFIED DOCTOR

THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS TO HAVE A QUALIFIED DOCTOR AND THIS DOCTOR MOST CERTAINLY IS..

Dr. Brent K Evetts is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tualatin, OR.