Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Brent Gordon
Dr. Brent Gordon, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Irving, TX, with other offices in Fort Worth, TX and Fort Worth, TX (and 4 other locations). He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Gordon is affiliated with John Peter Smith Health Networ, Fort Worth, Tx, Jps Health Network and JPS Diagnostic and Surgery Hospital of Arlington. He speaks English.
Dr. Brent Gordon has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Brent Gordon has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Brent Gordon has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Gordon is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
John Peter Smith Health Networ, Fort Worth, Tx
Jps Health Network
JPS Diagnostic and Surgery Hospital of Arlington
29 Years Experience
Nova Southeastern University
Graduated in 1988
Osteopathic Medical Center Of Texas
Dr. Brent Gordon accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Brent Gordon, DO - Family Medicine in Irving, TX, in this video.
Dr. Brent Gordon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Irving, TX.