4.8

Highly Dissatisfied

I had spinal stenosis which was causing a lot of pain. Since my surgery I have had no pain at all and everything has healed well. I found Dr. Greenwald to be a caring, skilled physician who listened to my concerns and took time to explain and to answer any questions I had. I would highly recommend Dr. Greenwald.

Great Doctor, and Great Hospital!

Dr. Greenwald assisted me with lumbar problems and I couldn't be happier with the help and relief he provided me. Dr. Greenwald, his staff, and those who cared for me at Idaho Doctor's Hospital were all attentive, caring, respectful, and very responsive. I must admit, not knowing anything about Idaho Doctor's Hospital I was nervous to have the surgery there. However, I couldn't be happier with the care I received at Idaho Doctor's Hospital, which was very personal, caring, and attentive. I would highly recommend Dr. Greenwald, and the Idaho Doctor's Hospital--both provide optimal care!

Miracle worker

In the fall of 2016, I noticed my hands becoming numb. I visited a couple doctors and came away with no specific diagnosis. I visited Dr. Greenwald's office and was instructed to get an MRI. After getting the MRI, I had an appointment with Dr. Greenwald in which he shatred with me the fact that I had damaged my spinal cord. He recommended surgery. I asked if the surgery would restore feeling to my hands. He said he couldn't promise me any relief for my hands. With that, I asked "why should I do the surgery if I'm not going to get any relief". That was when he shared with me the fact that a very minor incident could make me a paraplegic. I had the surgerrty in March 2017. I was just released from Dr. Greenwald's care. I'm pleased and very thankful to report that I have recovered the feeling in my hands and I'm doing excellent. I couldn't be any happier with the results of my surgery and will be forever grateful to Dr. Greenwald for accurately diagnosing my condition and surgically resolving it. Sincerely, Gerald P. Hall

Best Neurosurgeon ever....

I have had many difficulties with my neck back, and whole neurological system for years . I am so very grateful for Brent Greenwald, had it not been for his expertise and dedication to me I would not be where I am today. I can not thank him enough for giving me back a life of healing and mobility I did not think I would have again. Thank you so very much for being you.....

My Hero - delivered me from years of pain.

I went into this experience expecting to have my problem, extreme neck pain, lessened. Dr. Greenwald made it go away. for the first time in about 10 years I feel good. And an extra bonus for me....he has a great sense of humor.

Relief

My visit to Dr. Greenwald's office was very pleasant. The staff was friendly, helpful and courteous. Dr. Greenwald was friendly. He reviewed my health history, X-rays, etc and gave me a very in-depth diagnosis of my back problem. Found out things I didn't know about my spine! Hmmm...I feel comfortable having Dr. Greenwald perform my back surgery. I'm looking forward to my surgery. Thank you to all who work with Dr. Greenwald.

Amazing surgeon

Dr. Greenwald has performed major spine surgery for me in the past 18 years. I could not be more satisfied with both experiences. He and his staff are truly amazing.

Great Dr.!!!

He was very knowledgeable and very pleasant to work with.

Dr Greenwald performed back surgery on my mother. She had been in so much pain before the surgery that she was nearly unable to walk. This surgery gave her her life back. Dr Greenwald was so kind and so helpful.

Dr. Brent H Greenwald is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Idaho Falls, ID.