Dr. Brent Greenwald Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Brent Greenwald?

Great Doctor, and Great Hospital!

Posted on October 11th, 2017

Dr. Greenwald assisted me with lumbar problems and I couldn't be happier with the help and relief he provided me. Dr. Greenwald, his staff, and those who cared for me at Idaho Doctor's Hospital were all attentive, caring, respectful, and very responsive. I must admit, not knowing anything about Idaho Doctor's Hospital I was nervous to have the surgery there. However, I couldn't be happier with the care I received at Idaho Doctor's Hospital, which was very personal, caring, and attentive. I would highly recommend Dr. Greenwald, and the Idaho Doctor's Hospital--both provide optimal care!

Miracle worker

Posted on September 16th, 2017

In the fall of 2016, I noticed my hands becoming numb. I visited a couple doctors and came away with no specific diagnosis. I visited Dr. Greenwald's office and was instructed to get an MRI. After getting the MRI, I had an appointment with Dr. Greenwald in which he shatred with me the fact that I had damaged my spinal cord. He recommended surgery. I asked if the surgery would restore feeling to my hands. He said he couldn't promise me any relief for my hands. With that, I asked "why should I do the surgery if I'm not going to get any relief". That was when he shared with me the fact that a very minor incident could make me a paraplegic. I had the surgerrty in March 2017. I was just released from Dr. Greenwald's care. I'm pleased and very thankful to report that I have recovered the feeling in my hands and I'm doing excellent. I couldn't be any happier with the results of my surgery and will be forever grateful to Dr. Greenwald for accurately diagnosing my condition and surgically resolving it. Sincerely, Gerald P. Hall

Best Neurosurgeon ever....

Posted on September 13th, 2017

I have had many difficulties with my neck back, and whole neurological system for years . I am so very grateful for Brent Greenwald, had it not been for his expertise and dedication to me I would not be where I am today. I can not thank him enough for giving me back a life of healing and mobility I did not think I would have again. Thank you so very much for being you.....

My Hero - delivered me from years of pain.

Posted on August 25th, 2017

I went into this experience expecting to have my problem, extreme neck pain, lessened. Dr. Greenwald made it go away. for the first time in about 10 years I feel good. And an extra bonus for me....he has a great sense of humor.

Relief

Posted on August 2nd, 2017

My visit to Dr. Greenwald's office was very pleasant. The staff was friendly, helpful and courteous. Dr. Greenwald was friendly. He reviewed my health history, X-rays, etc and gave me a very in-depth diagnosis of my back problem. Found out things I didn't know about my spine! Hmmm...I feel comfortable having Dr. Greenwald perform my back surgery. I'm looking forward to my surgery. Thank you to all who work with Dr. Greenwald.

Amazing surgeon

Posted on July 30th, 2017

Dr. Greenwald has performed major spine surgery for me in the past 18 years. I could not be more satisfied with both experiences. He and his staff are truly amazing.

Great Dr.!!!

Posted on July 19th, 2017

He was very knowledgeable and very pleasant to work with.

Posted on September 19th, 2016

Dr Greenwald performed back surgery on my mother. She had been in so much pain before the surgery that she was nearly unable to walk. This surgery gave her her life back. Dr Greenwald was so kind and so helpful.

Best of the best!

Posted on April 25th, 2016

Dr. Greenwald removed a ependymoma from my Spinal Cord! Not only was he professional he saved my life on more than one occasion! He was very kind and considerate and had a terrific bedside manor! His skills compare to the best of the best in the world! I love Dr, Greenwald! I would highly recommend him to anyone who needs help with neurosurgery! Thank you Dr. Brent Greenwald your a hero1

Love Dr Greenwald

Posted on April 29th, 2015

Love love love Dr Greenwald! Found out what was wrong when Cali docs couldn't!

Posted on December 11th, 2013

Dr. Greenwald is an Amazing Dr! He takes time in his office to answer very important questions and doesn't make you feel rushed at all whatsoever. He describes the surgeries in complete detail and makes sure you understand everything best to his abilities. You can tell he is an Amazing father since he has pins all over his Dr coat and brags about them every chance he gets,every time we visit him he makes us feel like family and we really appreciate it! We have been going to Dr. Greenwald for over 3 yrs now and have had over 6 surgeries . Although Hydrocephalus has no guaranteed cure and an ongoing process Dr. Greenwald takes every possible action to try to relieve pain. We would Definitely recommend this Dr to anyone that requires a Neurosurgeon!

Would recommend!

Posted on May 26th, 2009

Dr Greenwald and his staff are VERY THOROUGH. I was pleased with everything. Dr Greenwald was on call when I ended up in the hospital, he performed a 17 hour surgery on my brain, and I survived to talk about it! But I didn't just survive, he took care to make incisions where they'd be concealed, got my eyebrows even, and I can walk, talk, learn...basically live a normal life!