Dr. Brent A Huffman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brent A Huffman?

epilepsy

I think doc huffman is great at being personable, I've been with him for a few years now but my siezures are still uncontrolled. I don't think we have explored enough medication combinations and my siesures are worse and more frequent. My records are always outdated on what meds I'm on and getting a call back, fax, or access to your records ie. Having them sent to you is difficult if not impossible. I think the office workers, nurse, etc. Are never on the same page. Makes things hard for the patient's and can be dangerous when they have you down as being on a medication your allergic to.

not recommended

My wife was in emergency room for several hours, early one morning, with a possible reaction to her MS medication or it could have been flare up. We were told he was contacted that night and we were to contact him the next day to see him. We called at 8:15 a.m. in the morning and six times after that to get an appointment. We were consistently told that his nurse had contacted him and was waiting for him to tell her when to schedule appointment. I am still waiting!!! My wife is terrified about taking her next dose of medicine this evening because she doesn't know what might happen. She also is terrified about not taking it! This ...hole could care less I guess. It is apparent that this guy doesn't have any respect for his profession or his patients. He apparently likes the title of being a doctor but not really caring for his patients! Is this typical of what to expect from a top 1% hospital?

Felt like he listen to me and actually heard what my issues were-- got me right in for testing-- waiting for results but its only been one day-- so far I would highly recommend him!!

PLEASE FIND ANOTHER NEUROLOGIST

When he was unable to properly dianose the cause for my headaches he said there was nothing else he could do and he referred me to the Cleaveland Clinic. After contacing them, it was clear I would have to make multiple trip to Cleaveland. I then tried on several occasions to contact Dr. Huffman about performing the required test here In Indianpolis before making the trip to cleaveland. He or his nurse would not return my calls. This went on for about 3 weeks. Finally a nurse filling in for the regular nurse returned my call and said that she heard the same story from multiple patience, but assured me she would place a note on his dest to call me. HE DID NOT. So please dont waste your time with this doctor, find one who actually cares about his patients.

Dr. Brent A Huffman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Avon, IN.