The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) Facts Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Brent Izu MD
Dr. Brent Izu, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Wpafb, OH, with another office in Dayton, OH. He has 9 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Izu is affiliated with Miami Valley Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Brent Izu has 2 locations
88MDG 4881 SUGAR MAPLE Dr
Wpafb, OH 45433
Book Online Now
Dr. Brent Izu has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
Dr. Izu is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Miami Valley Hospital
9 Years Experience
Uniformed Services University
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Brent Izu Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Brent Izu's office for more information.
88MDG 4881 SUGAR MAPLE Dr Wpafb, OH 45433
1 Wyoming St Dayton, OH : (937) 208-2177
Locations & Directions
Dr. Brent Izu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wpafb, OH.