Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. F Keeler
Dr. F Keeler, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Centennial, CO, with another office in Aurora, CO. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Keeler is affiliated with Medical Center of Aurora, Centura Parker Adventist Hospital and Swedish Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. F Keeler has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
No Credit cards. Old Fashioned. I asked for an STD test and he refused to check me. He wanted me to go to my regular OB despite my embarrassment. He refused to do the exam on me for his own ego/opinions (when I had already undressed). I did not use him during pregnancy, but I see old equipment (the old kind of stethascope to hear the heartbeat of the baby etc). On the plus side, you won't wait to get in there but maybe that is because nobody else wants to see him.
Dr. Keeler was recommended to me by a friend. When I moved across town to Lakewood, I kept him as my doctor because I am very happy with him. He delivered my daughter and my husband is also a fan of his. I found him and his staff very caring, respectful of my time, and thorough. Dr. Keeler is very efficient and professional. I highly recommend him and will continue to drive the long distance to see him.
I feel Dr Keeler is very pushy on the topic for c-sections. He isn't patient in labor and tends to lean on the side of surgical birth and interventions. If you're looking for a natural birth or VBAC he is NOT your Dr. He actually argued over the phone with me about a VBAC and told me He wouldn't support me and I wouldn't find a Dr that would. He uses "scare tactics" to have parents feel that c-sections are the best method of birth. I will no longer recommend him to anyone. And I did find a Dr that will support my decision, as it is my body.
Dr. Keeler is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Medical Center of Aurora
Centura Parker Adventist Hospital
Swedish Medical Center
Centura Health Littleton Adventist Hospital
Rose Medical Center
Sky Ridge Medical Center
Spalding Rehabilitation Hospital
Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
Presbyterian St Lukes Medical Center
Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
Psl Medical Center
Aurora Women`s Clinic
36 Years Experience
University of Colorado
Graduated in 1977
Dr. F Keeler accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. F Keeler in this video.
Dr. F Keeler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Centennial, CO.