Dr. Brent Kimball Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Brent Kimball?

Posted on August 29th, 2017

I don't think he is board certified to be a neurosurgeon. Makes sense since I didn't think he really could appreciate my problem

Posted on August 3rd, 2017

Bad experience. Not very experienced person and it shows kept ordering more and more tests but no answers

Posted on June 28th, 2017

Dr. Kimball listens, goes over my MRI and XRAYs with me, and gives me options. I feel blessed to be in his care.

Terrible Neuro-Surgeon

Posted on March 13th, 2017

Dr. Brent Kimball waisted my time for 2 months while I was getting paid 80 percent of my pay. Told me to get my nerves burned and that was a joke. Waisted my time and my money. He is a very bad doctor and would never, never, never suggest going to him. Went to Dr. Chad Prusmack and he got rid of my pain that I had, had for 20 years. Go to him and not Dr. Kimball and Dr. Kimball got kicked out of United HealthCare so that will tell you something. He no longer is at Sky Ridge with the team he was with. They were nice last year but this guy is an arrogant jerk and one of my clients wives has so much nerve damage she is trying to sue him.

Dr Kimball performed a very successful disk replacement on me about 1yr ago. Still doing great. No fusion :-)

Posted on December 19th, 2016

Excellent Dr. great approach, fast recovery.

Everything I hoped for

Posted on December 29th, 2015

I woke after surgery much improved, my incision was tiny. I am back to running and hiking. Enough said

Posted on November 18th, 2015

Dr. Kimball performed my back surgery. He is very caring and always takes the time to fully explain everything. Would definitely recommend him if you are considering back surgery.

Bad experience

Posted on September 12th, 2015

Dr. Kimball didn't show up to my follow up appointment. I got there 15 minutes early and I left with unanswered questions about problems I was still experiencing. If mornings aren't his thing, why was I offered a morning appointment? I may not be a neurosurgeon, but my time is just as valuable. I was never called to reschedule or with an apology. After my surgery I started receiving bills, which I fully expected. What I didn't expect was to see that Dr. Kimball and his office are out of network. I was never once informed of this and am now drowning in medical bills, an uncomfortable situation that could have been avoided had the front office staff, or anyone really, been honest with me. I work for a radiology company and pray for the patients that give me his name as their referring physician. I hope that my experience is one of a kind and that they are not being neglected as I have been. I didn't choose to injure myself so badly that surgery was my only option, but wish I had been given the choice to find another neurosurgeon that my insurance would have paid for.

Posted on January 15th, 2010