Dr. Brent P Leedle Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brent P Leedle?

Dr.Brent Leedle

I have had both of my shoulders done by him. Both have came out great. He told me how it would go and how long the recovery would take. Now I'm looking at him for a knee replacement .

Dr. Leedle is an outstanding surgeon

I have skied all my life, first competitive and now recreational. I injured my achilles while skiing and was very apprehensive to have an invasive procedure done. A friend recommended a new successful non-invasive procedure to me, which I was able to discuss with Dr. Leedle who agreed to do the non-invasive surgery. After being under Dr. Leedles’ care for six months, and with the help of regular physical therapy appointments, the procedure was a wonderful success. I have no scars and I have already been given clearance to purchase my ski pass for this upcoming ski season. I am beyond pleased with the treatment I received from Dr. Leedle and I highly recommend him to anyone seeking an Orthopedic surgeon. I don't know what "what a scam artist" is talking about!

This is one of the best doctors I've been to. Great surgeon!

Dr. Leedle accurately diagnosed my knee injury, got me in for appointments quickly and performed surgery. I am now recovered after physical therapy and am very happy with his skill, knowledge and no-nonsense manner. Highly recommend!

Rating: Five out of Four Stars

Dr. Brent Leedle, in conjuction with the staff at Sandpoint Orthopedics and BGH (Bonner General Hospital) went beyond and above my expectations! I was referred to Dr. Leedle not only for his experience, but for his keen sense of sports medicine. Overall, I would like to express my gratitude and thanks to Dr. Brent and the afore mentioned people for such a positive experience. Signed: ~Truly Blessed Patient~

Both knees replaced

Dr. Leedle did thorough assessments before recommending total knee replacements. His explanations of the required surgery were clear and complete. I had no unanswered questions by the surgery dates. Recovery progressed just about the way Dr. Leedle predicted it would, up to a time when an infection attacked one of the knees. I have no reason to blame Dr. Leedle for that. More to the point, even with the infection, I can still walk much better than before the surgeries. Dr. Leedle referred me to a specialist to treat the infection and offered to provide me with whatever local follow-up is appropriate.

What a scam artist

Dr. Leedle talks a big game, but really doesn't care at all. He's in it for the money and that's it. I have never been treated so rudely by a Dr. in my life. Treated me like a piece of meat. Left his office in tears. Never again!

excellent service and level of care made for a great experience for my bicep tendon repair surgery. I highly recommend them for your procedures

Great Surgeon!

Not sure what the other reviewer is talking about. Dr. Leedle was nothing but caring and attentive. He took the time to explain me condition to me, ...

Excellent Doctor

He is an excellent surgeon, and would recommend him highly to everyone (and already have)!

nice job

very happy with my experience.

Great Physician!

I would highly recommend Dr. Leedle. He was extremely compassionate and had wonderful bedside manner. He was very knowledgeable and I felt like I was in good hands.