Dr. Brent D Lemberg Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brent D Lemberg?

Great Caring Doctor

Dr Lemberg was recommended to me by my friend. I have been suffering from diarrhea and weight loss for some time now. Additionally, my doctor found I had anemia and suggested that I see a specialist. I went to see Dr Lemberg and he diagnosed me with Celiac Disease. I had never heard of this disease before. I am feeling so much better now that I have eliminated gluten from my diet. Dr Lemberg was patient and caring with me taking the time to discuss with me my symptoms and what steps I should take to feel better. I highly recommend this doctor and owe my friend a huge thank you!!

Had little up to date knowledge of Celiac disease, which is why I when to see him. Also phoned in a prescription for a medication I don't take and could have caused me lots of problems. I have no confidence in him or his staff, especially his nurse. Having said that, he was friendly and had a good bedside manner, just lacked the knowledge I was looking for.

Hope He Never Leaves Ithaca

Dr. Lemberg is very caring and considers patient input in addition to test results when making diagnoses. I have never felt rushed in his office. He answers questions thoroughly and I feel I can ask him anything (relating to my health).

Excellent physician

Dr. Lemberg is very easy to talk to, and he listens to the patient. Excellence "bedside manner." Answers questionsin a way that I can understand.

Very Caring & Compassionate Dr...a zebra amongst horses!

I was surprised at the ease this Dr put me at prior to, and during my procedure. He is professional when he needs to be, and comforting when it is appreciated. His communication skills are outstanding...a rarity amongst the Dr's I've visited. This is the first time I have rated a doc, and I'm doing this only because I want other patients to know if they need to see a GI doc, see this one! (and, no, I'm not related to this man in any way! lol)

Dr. Brent D Lemberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ithaca, NY.