Dr. Brent Lind Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Brent Lind?

Avoid this doctor and practice! Terrible bedside manner!

Posted on October 23rd, 2015

Seriously, the worst experience I've EVER had with an OBGYN. Ever!

Great Dr.

Posted on March 27th, 2014

I would go to Dr. Lind again in a heartbeat! He did a fantastic job on my second c-section. My First c-section scar (with different ob) was lumpy and uncomfortable. He was very supportive of my desire for a vbac and even though it didn't work out in the end, I felt comfortable with that because he explained the risks so well. I only saw him for the end of my pregnancy, and he didn't ever remember me, but I didn't care about that because I felt so comfortable in his skills.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on June 9th, 2008

Like the nurses from the hospital, I feel Dr Lind is an excellent Doctor. I have gone to him for almost 20 years, he delivered all my children and I have had a laparoscopy and ablation with him. He has always treated me with respect and talked me through everything, answered all my questions and being that I am very curious has even shown me the instruments and what they were used for. I can't say enough, I wouldn't go to anyone else. I think sometimes you get a personality conflict with a doctor, but that doesn't mean they are not a good doctor.

Posted on August 31st, 2015