Dr. Brent H Matsumoto Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Brent H Matsumoto?

We love Dr. Matsumoto

Dr. Matsumoto (or Dr. Moto as my 3 year old calls him) is amazing. He is very caring and compassionate towards my boys. He is very good at answering any question we have regarding development, illness, medication, etc. The only downfall I will mention (which really isn't a downfall) is he is usually running behind on his appointments... The reason for this though is he spends quality time with each patient and never makes you feel as if he is rushing through your appointment. We are so happy we found him for our boys!

Dr. Matsumoto is the best pediatrician and really understands my kids. He has a great sense of humor. He's very thorough and informative. He follows up with the parents the next day. My children miss him dearly since we moved out of state. I wish we could've brought him with us.

Dr. Brent H Matsumoto is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Waipahu, HI.