Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Brent Maughan
Dr. Brent Maughan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Spokane, WA. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Maughan is affiliated with Sacred Heart Medical Center, Deaconess Medical Center and Providence Sacred Heart Med Center and Child. He speaks English.
Dr. Brent Maughan has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Brent Maughan has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Brent Maughan has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 4 of 4
I have had 5 babies and Dr Maughan has cared for me through all of my pregnancies. He is knowledgeable and is very caring. He was willing to sit and talk to me as long as I needed to and never made me feel like I wasn't important. His follow up is amazing. When I was waiting for test results, He called me back to discuss them, not a nurse but the doctor. This is UNHEARD OF!! His nurse is amazing as well, she is caring and kind. Great bedside manner and I can call and ask her questions or go over concerns and if necessary she will talk to Dr Maughan and one of them gets back to me with in hours, usually with in one hour. I just can't say enough about Dr Maughan and his staff. I am only sad that I cant find a general practitioner who comes even remotely close to the level of care that I have received from Dr Maughan and his staff. Also, when my last baby was not doing well after birth and the neonatal team was working on her it was Dr Maughan who went over to her and suggested that she may have low blood sugar and sure enough her blood sugar was dangerously low. He is the only doctor that I would ever want to deliver my babies! I highly recommend him to EVERYONE I know who is having a baby or just needs a great ob/gyn. I have 3 friends who have gone to him and they all share in my enthusiasm!
Dr. Maughan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Sacred Heart Medical Center
Deaconess Medical Center
Providence Sacred Heart Med Center and Child
33 Years Experience
Oregon Health & Science University
Graduated in 1980
St Joseph Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsBrent Sloberg Maughan MD, 2225 E 45th Ave, Spokane, WA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Brent Maughan in this video.
Dr. Brent Maughan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Spokane, WA.