Dr. Brent Mcdermott Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Brent Mcdermott?

.DRIVE STRAIGHT OUT OF TOWN AND SEE A REAL DOCTOR!!!!!!

Posted on December 8th, 2011

I took my husband into the ER because of chest pain. He has cardiac issues and is on blood thinners because of Afib. He had been off of his blood thinners for 5 days because he was to have a small surgery the next day. After we were told that the doctor wanted him to stay overnight we asked for his blood thinners to be resumed. The ER Doctor informed us that he only had a one in a thousand chance of having a stroke and that he was happy with those odds. We told him that the procedure the next day was going to be canceled and that there was no reason to continue withholding his blood thinners. He in his short man fashion continued to support his decision to withhold this important medicine and supported his decision without a medical reason. I will not ever take my husband to this hospital again and we will start looking for doctors out of town.