Dr. Brent D Mook Sang Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brent D Mook Sang?

Great information sharing

Went with my daughter and her baby to her first and second pediatrician visits. Dr. Mook Sang was very informative and gave my daughter many useful tidbits of information on what to expect and what to do. Very positive experience.

Horrible experience with this facility

First off the office staff forgot to make my appt so when i arrived, they had no clue I was coming in. Than they tell me I will have to wait another hour for their mistake. Well, I got their at 9:10 for a scheduled 9:10 appt. Waited until 10:45 for a rescheduled 10:10 appt. Did not get seen until 11:30. My son had been sick for 11 days and the Dr.'s reasoning is well kids get sick? hmmm....lets say I have already requested my child's records and have an appt with a new pediatrician.