Dr. Brent C Morgan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brent C Morgan?

1st visit for possible disc surgery.

Very cordial and pleasing personality. Takes cautious approach and wants all bases covered before a surgery is offered.

Nathan is very very rude! He couldn't care if you lived or died. You are just a pay check as far as he is concerned. I can't believe he still has a job ,so I guess he is related to Dr. Morgan. - Nathan is very lazy and wants you to do the work. Can"t walk well - take the stairs maybe you will fall and break your neck

Dr. Morgan did a day surgery on me and I am doing great! My pain is gone and I am feeling much better. I would recommend him to anyone needing a neurosurgeon.

Outstanding Neurosurgeon

I have known Dr Morgan 20+ years and would not consider anyone else to assess and make decisions about the care of my back.

Excellent Doctor and Staff. Very Friendly, always answers my questions. Jennifer his NP is great! Thank you!

Foraminotomy

Dr. Morgan resolved the pain in my lower back, but I still do not have complete recovery in my left leg. Recent MRI shows scar tissue built up on the nerve, where Dr. Morgan worked a year ago. He doesn't have a good bedside manner. I don't think I will return to see Dr. Morgan -as he is not consoling to his patients. My left leg is in terrible agony with constant pain. His remark after the 1 month post op was "I have done all I can do, I can't help you with you leg".

Unfortunately for me, I've had 2 cervical fusions and 2 lumbar discectomies leading to 1 lumbar fusion in the last 15 years. I would trust no one but Dr. Morgan to do any spinal procedures. He will always try to do the conservative route before even talking about surgery. I've put my life in his hands, and should I need another surgery, would certainly do it again.

I lived with a herniated disk in my low back for 12 years. Years of spinal injections and pain pills were no longer working and my pain management Dr. Told me it was time for surgery I went to Dr. Morgan for help and he basically told me my condition was not severe and to such it up and live with it. He didn't introduce himself when he came into the room, he did not examine me and spent less than 5 minutes with me. Wow! I was shocked. In my opinion this guy is so full of himself. He based his conclusion on "obvious" data. He didn't want to take the time to do a proper work up. Needless to say I did not return. I found a surgeon who listened to me and went through a workup and found the problem. The other surgeon corrected my problem and now I am pain free! Don't waste your time with Dr. Morgan.

Dr. Morgan saved my life! I liked him the day I met him and felt completely safe in his expert care! He is highly respected by everyone he works with and was in fact recommended by a nurse. His entire staff treated me very well.

Mr

Confident in Doc's ability

I was having intense unbearable pain in my arm from my neck. After a series of 3 injections I have been fine for months now. Easy experience, pleasant in and out at the hospital. Dr. Morgan when out of his way to give me the shots at Medical Center near where we live. A man of few words, but highly proficient and competent at what he does. He saved me from having surgery which is just amazing not to have to go through that. I am a stroke patient and somewhat afraid of hospitals and being put under they took great care of me.

I absolutely love Dr. Morgan. He doesn't recommend surgery unless he thinks it will improve your condition. He tries all options before having to consider surgery. He did such a good job on my husbands neck surgery, he never needed a single pain pill after leaving the hospital. Now I am hoping for same results on my back. I have no doubts that I am in good hands with Dr Morgan.

Dr. Brent C Morgan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Spokane, WA.