Dr. Brent A Nedella Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brent A Nedella?

EVERYONE SHOULD GO TO DR. NEDELLA!!

TO SUM IT UP HE IS AMAZING!!

Good doctor and good staff

This was my first visit with Dr. Nedella. I was able to make an appt the first time I called the office. I only waited not even 5 minutes, while I was filling out paper work actually. The doctor was polite, informed and concerned. He made me feel comfortable when I was nervous too. He actually laughed and made conversation unlike many doctors. Let me just point out one awful, awful thing. Seems those with AETNA insurance have their lab work sent to Sonora Quest labs. I have been waiting almost 3 weeks for my allergy results to get back. I still haven't received my results! Just a word of caution. Otherwise, great office and great people at Pinnacle Family Medicine.