Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Brent A Passarello has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Brent A Passarello has the following 3 expertise
Dr. Brent A Passarello has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 5
Large ego, little ability to listen to patient, short tempered, argumentative, no empathy or sympathy, demanding, demeaning, condescending, rushed, not thorough, very abrupt, no ability to relate to patient or victim, chip on shoulder, inappropriate treatment, surprising someone allowed him to get through medical school and more surprising that a hospital will let him represent him because it he is not already, he will be a huge liability when he offends the wrong person who will not tolerate it.
Found this provider to lack compassion and bedside manner was simply nonexistent. Knowledge base was poor, he acted too rushed and busy to help me as the patient. He said I was not experiencing the symptoms I told him. Very cynical, cold, and haughty. Judgemental. Seriously surprised that he has not been let go with such a poor attitude. You can't walk around treating people in am unprofessional manner and expect that they will think highly of you, your services, or any organization you represent. Grow up.
Dr. Passarello is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
21 Years Experience
Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 1997
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsChristiana Hospital, 4755 Ogletown Stanton Rd, Newark, DE
Dr. Brent A Passarello is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newark, DE.