Dr. Brent C Price Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Brent C Price?

PHS has no soul - second year in a row they send out these encryptic form letters referring you to your physician with no explanation. This year, thought I would avoid the angst and script said follow up with ultrasound as indicated. Also called for reading, told by receptionist wasn't read two days after screening and asked for copy of the report. No such luck, they send their ridiculous form letter with no explanation on a WEEKEND!!! Very unprofessional and lack of empathy. Moffit may treat you like a number, but PHS treats you as invisible.

Inconsiderate office staff, I suggest you keep looking

I arrived 30 minutes early for my appointment but did not have the doctor script with the diagnostic code on it. The sent me home to get it and when I returned they said I needed to reschedule as I was too late to be seen (8:20 AM today).

Dr. Brent C Price is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Petersburg, FL.