Dr. Brent W Sherwood Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brent W Sherwood?

Dr. Sherwood is absolutely the best and most thorough dr. I have ever been to in my 70 years! He is the first Dr. that has correctly diagnosed my condition that I have suffered with for many years! In my book, Dr. Sherwood is the best doctor, hands down, bar none, who I have ever seen!! He is very kind and caring and he takes time with all his patients instead of running you through like cattle just to make the almighty dollar!!! I absolutely love Dr. Sherwood...he is the BEST!!!

Wow, he is a find for a small town. Probably worth the drive to see him if you are less than an hour away. He treats my mother who has dementia very kindly and respectfully.