Dr. Brent Sigler Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Brent Sigler?

ex patient

Posted on September 14th, 2016

Dr. Sigler is a good doctor. His staff is the worst. they double billed our insurance company, added incorrect treatments and when I had to appeal a charge they told me I couldn't be seen anymore. THEY ARE THE WORST!

Posted on April 8th, 2016

Dr Sigler and Staff are amazing, caring, knowledgeable and spends as much time with you as you need. I wouldn't trust anyone else for skin care and issues.

Posted on March 29th, 2016

I have seen Dr Sigler for over 15 years! Great staff! Dr Sigler is wonderful.

Posted on March 9th, 2016

Wonderful Doctor with an easy & kind style. Great staff and front desk.

Posted on February 11th, 2016

Awesome doctor and Awesome staff. Definitely recommend him

Posted on January 21st, 2016

Friendly staff and my skin is looking much better!

Worst doctor in Colorado - should be stripped of his license

Posted on December 29th, 2015

Brent Sigler is the worst doctor in Colorado. He is not a caregiver, he is merely a clinician. His staff is lazy (they won't even look for the paperwork you completed - they will try and make you fill it out again), rude and unprofessional,. Dr. Sigler is an arrogant jerk who does not care about anyone but himself. He rolls his eyes and gets annoyed if you ask questions. He is openly rude and disrespectful to his wife, who works in his office. I think Dr. Sigler does more harm than good for patients. He is not fit to be a doctor. He should be in a lab, by himself (the only person he cares about), where he isn't insulting and hurting people who came to him for care.

Posted on November 10th, 2015

I called at 7:30 Am this morning to cancel my daughter’s for late this afternoon. She has sick since yesterday with a fever. Shainna said they would have to charge me $50. I'm sure the doctors/staff/patients would not want me to bring my child into the office when she is contagious. After trying to explain to her she hung up on me. I called back and spoke with Courtney who was just as unprofessional. She gave me the administrator name, but wouldn't give me a contact number and said there is no way to contact her. I can’t believe the staff would treat patients this way. I have no choice but to bring my daughter to her appointment sick, to avoid the $50 fee. I will not be making any future appointments and will bring my daughter somewhere else. It sad that Dr. Sigler is highly respected and has great reviews, but his office staff are rude, unprofessional and unsympathetic, and they are the reason why he lost a patient today.

Great!

Posted on April 29th, 2015

Dr. Sigler was very nice and knowledgeable. He has personally given me a break when i was without insurance. As long as you let him know what is financially going on he will be happy to help as much as he can. I feel like the above review was written by a very bitter and mean person.

Values $$ over patients

Posted on September 14th, 2014

If you're rich and want botox, then you'll be happy here. If you're not rich and have a life threatening skin condition known as melanoma, go somewhere else. He is nothing more than greedy and refuses any kind of payment plans. Even when you have paid more than 80% of your original bill and are continuing to make payments, he will refuse service and send the bill to collections unless you pay everything in full all at once. I would never recommend him to anyone unless you are one of the wealthy housewives who can afford to pay for all the cosmetics you desire. As far as I'm concerned he is a disgrace to the medical community for refusing to help someone who has been making payments and has a life threatening condition. If I had not been making payments I could understand, but that was not the case. His loss though, now any money spent will go to someone who is more worthy and deserving.

Best Dermatologist

Posted on April 16th, 2014

My friend recommended Dr. Sigler who has sent several other family members too and all are very glad they made the switch. I had to have some moles checked and a long standing history of problems with acne. He suggested a drug called spironolactone and my skin is doing great. He also suggested some other modifications in my skin care which has helped. I had some botox and filler done at a different office which was disappointing. I asked him to do it and it was a night and day improvement and less painful. I would highly recommend him if you can get an appointment with him, he tends to be booked out a ways. His staff was very friendly and made me feel at home and welcome.

Posted on February 4th, 2014

I have been to Dr. Seigler for 13 yrs. Her has the best bedside manner and has always taken the time to find out what My needs were and to make them happen. He is great with as well children as adults. I would not go anywhere else for My skincare needs.