Dr. Brentley Buchele Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brentley Buchele?

Do not use this surgeon for a mini face lift

Posted on February 8th, 2015

I chose this Dr. Buchele for a mini face lift. It was done in the office where he and his staff were very kind. However, the stictches came out twice and left gaping skin. He fixed them once, but on the second occasion just let them heal. One earlobe was stitched directly to my face and is bizarre. After leaving such bad scars due to the stitch problem I had to consult another surgeon for rapair. I would not recommend his work.

Very Knowledgable

Posted on January 16th, 2015

Breast augmentation.

He is the best plastic surgeon in Montana.

Posted on September 11th, 2014

Very satisfied and happy with all surgeries. Always very professional and confident. I trust him in any and every surgeries he undertake. Very caring ...

Awesome!

Posted on August 15th, 2014

Dr. Buchele was very helpful in explaining my upcoming surgery & answering all of my questions. Even though some of my questions required complex medi ...

Desired look

Posted on August 7th, 2014

Dr Buchele was very professional and covered every concerns I had regarding my surgery. He did a fabulous job and I am beyond happy with the results.

he is wonderful

Posted on July 24th, 2012

I think he is a wonderful doctor and he took good care of my daughter

The Flathead Gladly Welcomes this Fantastic Doctor

Posted on January 4th, 2011

The residents of Kalispell, MT, have waited long enough for Dr. Buchele to arrive. He and his staff are very caring and offer stellar service. His office is very comfortable with a warm homey environment feel and has up to date technology. While under Dr. Bucheles care, I have been treated with the utmost respect and dignity. He takes the time with each patient and explains things thoroughly. I am very pleased with the outcome of my surgery and I HIGHLY recommend individuals to Dr. Buchele. If I ever need anything else done, I will consult with Dr. Buchele again. You are in AWESOME hands with Dr. Buchele. I cant say enough good about this doctor and his staff.

The Best Around!

Posted on May 9th, 2009

He is very good at his porfession.He realy takes the time with you to explain the pros and cons of sugary. The staff makes you feel so comfortable before and after surgary. It is a great feeling knowing that he is a perfectionest and will do whats needed to make things right.His office has up to the date technoligy,so you get a clear idea of what looks good on you. I highly recommend him. My results are just what I wanted.

Posted on January 27th, 2016