Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bret K Batchelor
Dr. Bret K Batchelor, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Costa Mesa, CA. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Batchelor is affiliated with South Coast Global Medical Center and Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Bret K Batchelor has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Herniated Disc
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bone Fracture
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 27
Was suppose to have Hip Arthroscopic was more complicated there turned into open surgery. Unfortunately I am worse POST-surgery then pre-surgery. I regret having the surgery completed by Dr Bret Batchelor. I woke up in my hospital room that evening and was not advised that the surgery was open. No one advised my family either. I found out when the PA (physician assistant) came to see me during morning rounds the day after my surgery. Seriously Dr Bret Batchelor doesn't even do his hospital patient rounds? I've been in so much pain since it's stumped Dr Batchelor. My thigh is still numb with butt pain, which is new since surgery. In fact Dr Batchelor released me to a pain management physician so he won't have to figure out what he did to make me worse off. They also did the same surgery on another women weeks after me that was experiencing the same problem. Get a second opinion and if surgery is required go with other Orthopedic surgeon!!
Dr. Batchelor is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
24 Years Experience
University Of California Los Angeles David Geffen School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Dr. Bret K Batchelor accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBret Kenneth Batchelor Md, 2065 Sea Cove Ln, Costa Mesa, CA
Dr. Bret K Batchelor is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Costa Mesa, CA.