Dr. Bret K Batchelor Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Bret K Batchelor?

Run to another orthopedic!

Highly recommend you seek a second opinion for surgery. He performed surgery to repair one problem and I woke up with 3 permanent problems leaving me permanent disabled. This was a life changing event !

Was suppose to have Hip Arthroscopic was more complicated there turned into open surgery. Unfortunately I am worse POST-surgery then pre-surgery. I regret having the surgery completed by Dr Bret Batchelor. I woke up in my hospital room that evening and was not advised that the surgery was open. No one advised my family either. I found out when the PA (physician assistant) came to see me during morning rounds the day after my surgery. Seriously Dr Bret Batchelor doesn't even do his hospital patient rounds? I've been in so much pain since it's stumped Dr Batchelor. My thigh is still numb with butt pain, which is new since surgery. In fact Dr Batchelor released me to a pain management physician so he won't have to figure out what he did to make me worse off. They also did the same surgery on another women weeks after me that was experiencing the same problem. Get a second opinion and if surgery is required go with other Orthopedic surgeon!!

Very bad

The whole office runs like a factory. I felt like cattle. Go elsewhere!

great doctor

I had two knees replaced. While this is a difficult surgery under the best of circumstances and I can't say I enjoyed it, I am now facing a future where I can move around and live a normal life. I would recommend Dr. Batchelor highly.

Foot surgery

He did such a bad job on my foot, it has been 6 months and it is worse than it was in the begining. Thanks alot Dr. Butcher.

Dr. Bret K Batchelor is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Costa Mesa, CA.