Dr. Bret Boyle Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Bret Boyle?

The Best

Posted on July 15th, 2013

Dr. Boyle is as professional as they come. For a number of months, I had an ulcer on my foot that would not go away. It would shrink and then return and drain. My primary care physician and podiatrist, both really good doctors, tracked the problem constantly. I knew about Dr. Boyle from other patients. I am a type II diabetic and when I told him of the different problems my foot was causing, he saw me during his lunch time. After he cleaned and treated the ulcer, he spent some time trying to figure out why I was not healing. He looked at my orthodic and found that found that it was exerting too much pressure in the ulcer area. He removed some of the pressure causing material. In three days cleared up and stopped draining. As a side benefit, cramps I was having in the same foot ceased. Thank you Dr. Boyle!!!

Doctor knows what he is doing

Posted on August 5th, 2012

Dr. Boyle is a great wound care doctor who helped get me better and always worked with me on preventing any infection. He is a great professional doctor and I would recommend him to anyone who is looking for a knowledgable doctor.

Posted on May 31st, 2017