Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Bret S Gordon has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Bret S Gordon has the following 11 expertise
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Bret S Gordon has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Bret S Gordon is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 27
I used to see Dr. Gordon for about 10 years for routine exams. When I saw him recently and wanted to discuss a recent serious health issue, I had to wait almost one hour (15 minutes in the waiting room, another 40 minutes in the exam room). When he finally appeared, he was obviously pressed for time and didn't really want to listen. He just wanted to perform the routine exam and get out again!
I have been a patient of Dr. B. Gordon for at least 5 years. I have had multiple issues that resulted in me having to have a couple of procedures done while under his care. He is compassionate, and really cares about his patients well being physically and mentally. When Bret was not able to take care of me, his dad Stephen stepped in to take his place and I felt just as if I was in the best hands. My doctor is not just my GYN, he is considered a friend of mine. I LOVE Dr. Bret Gordon, and plan to be a patient of his until he retires.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2014, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2009, 2010, 2011, 2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
18 Years Experience
University Of Chicago Division Of The Biological Sciences The Pritzker School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Medicine
Dr. Bret S Gordon accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem MO Blue Preferred Options
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
BCBS Kansas City
- BCBS KC Preferred Care Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Cigna MISSOURI NET - NET POS Seamless
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry KS PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsKansas City Womens Clinic, 12330 Metcalf Ave Ste 420, Overland Park, KS
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Bret S Gordon in this video.
Dr. Bret S Gordon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Overland Park, KS.