Dr. Bret Kean Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bret Kean?

Posted on November 27th, 2016

excellent. not much more to say, He knows his job and is very good

Worst Doctor Experience Ever

Posted on December 20th, 2015

I went to Providence urgent care due to a broken hand. They took an x-ray and referred me to Eastside Orthopedics & Sports Medicine. I made an appointment. That was a mistake... I arrived 10 minutes early as the asked to fill out paperwork. I asked the front desk if my insurance would cover my visit and care. It didn't. I waited an hour before they took me in. Then waited another half hour for the doctor. When the Dr. Kean came in, he was more interested in giving me a lecture about tobacco use than caring for my hand. He confirmed it was broken, which we already knew... He went back and forth about whether we should cast it or not. He finally decided to cast it. I waited another 20 minutes to get a cast put on... Told him I had pretty severe pain and that I work on computers for a living. He basically said that sucks and man up... I had ZERO confidence in the doctor so I never came back. There was no follow-up call. Just a bill for $550 that my insurance did NOT cover. I called, and they billed for the full treatment for the break when all they did was confirmed it was broken which Urgent Care already told me and put a cast on my hand. I recommend going elsewhere for treatment or don't even bother going in. They will waste your time and money.

Posted on October 23rd, 2015

I saw Dr Kean for a shattered shoulder. He was straightforward about treatment and always gave me the information that I needed to make healthcare decisions. I trust his judgement completely and would recommend him highly,

Posted on April 23rd, 2015

If you want someone to complicate workers comp cases even more this is the guy.

Great Doctor

Posted on February 23rd, 2015

Took great care of me and made sure all my needs were always taken care of. His staff was always very kind. Thank you Doctor Kean.

Posted on August 1st, 2013

Do not see Dr. Kean for a work comp injury. I found him to be not helpful. I have tennis elbow. After about 6 months of seeing him, I finally suggested we do an MRI because he was solely focused on closing my claim. Would not recommend him.

Posted on November 10th, 2017