Dr. Bret J Langenberg Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Bret J Langenberg?

He's my hero

I first came to Dr. Langenberg after a botched hernia surgery that left me full of infection. I was so sick My primary care doctor Actually voiced their concern that I would go septic and die , I was terrified, but Dr. Langenberg sat with me explaining everything till I was comfortable. He made me a promise that he'd see me through, and years and many surgeries to fix the mess I was left in he's kept that promise. Through it all he has been caring, understanding, patient and has gone far above and beyond to make sure I was as ok, mentally and physically, as I could be. He's very skilled at what he does, and no one will do surgery on me but him, if I can help it.

He's a good man...

He was recommended to me by a mutual friend and I understand why. Everything from his bedside manner to his skills are great and very reassuring.

Dr. Langenberg is the Best!

Probably the most competent surgeon at Scripps Mercy. He will do the procedures that other doctors can't do. Very friendly and caring. He's the real deal.

I was scheduled 2 months before my initial check up. Lacking Preop and Postop Instruction. the nurses were only reading but doesnt really understand what they are instructing the patients. Dr. Langenberg was okay, its just his staff that's not.

Hard to find a better surgeon than Dr. langenberg.

I was horrified to and very nervous as this was my first type of anal surgery. Dr. Langenberg was extremely patient and answered all of my difficult questions. He was very friendly and extremely knowledgable.

A top quality surgeon who really cares

I visited Dr. Langenberg for a hernia diagnosis after experiencing an irritating lump in my groin that would come and go. I was nervous because I was anticipating the need for surgery after what I had learned from my own research. I rarely go to a doctor and have never been operated on. During my diagnosis Dr. Langenberg spent about 40 minutes answering tough questions and carefully explaining to me the procedure, which was performed at the Scripps Pavillion Surgery Center in Hillcrest. The surgery went exceptionally well with minimal pain and I am now after 7 days recovering nicely without any pain medication. Dr. Langenberg is the most patient and friendly surgeon who truly cares about his work. I feel blessed that I was able to find such a wonderful doctor to trust with my procedure.