Dr. Bret N Lesueur Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bret N Lesueur?

My favorite Dr.

Dr. LeSueur was my favorite doctor I ever had. He delivered 3 of my kids, as well as being our family Dr. for the last 8 years. Sadly, he's moved back to North Carolina and re-entered the military. He was an exceptional Dr. He was so caring, and was always willing to take as much time with you as needed. Often the wait time would be long for him to come in the exam room, but that's because he's willing to really sit and listen to his patients. I'm willing to wait longer for an excellent dr. I really wish he hadn't left.

If you're looking for a Accurate & Professional Doctor with a great personality this is Dr. Lesueur

Dr. Lesueur is always on time you never have to wait.He is VERY SMART a reliable & responsible Doctor that answers all questions you might have & then some. I always feel comfortable when I leave there & if i did forget something he is always willing to return a call. I recommend Dr. Lesueur to everyone.

Does not return phone calls. Does not follow up. Is in a rush.The personal touch is just not there.

Type 2 Diabetes

Dr. Bret N Lesueur is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hill Afb, UT.