Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Bret L Mason has the following 1 specialty
- Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine and OMM
Dr. Bret L Mason has the following 3 expertise
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
Dr. Bret L Mason has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 17
Broke my arm and little finger in a fall. On short notice mid-afternoon, Dr. Mason agreed to see me. He worked overtime, and saved me a trip to both the ER and the OR. Rather than doing surgery to fix my fractures, he manipulated the arm and the finger in his office. Post-treatment X-rays showed that the obvious space that had been present in the fractures had closed so tightly that the fractures were barely visible. This is called a 'closed reduction', and takes special skill. For the patient, this is significantly cheaper and safer, as infection is always a possibility with surgery. Dr. Mason is a gifted trauma care specialist who treats conservatively and compassionately. He has his patient's best interest at heart at all times. Surgery is a last resort, not a first line of expensive treatment. Dr. Mason and his staff present as a unified team of pleasant personalities that compliment one another. Patient care is their priority I couldn't have received better care, and this experience parallels two other visits to Dr. Mason's office since 2002. I am a grateful patient who highly recommends Dr. Brett Mason to anyone with traumatic injury of the extremities, hips or pelvis.
Ok his bedside manner is a little rough but he fixed my shoulder after a fall that mangled my shoulder. I was expecting maybe 50% recovery of motion,and ended up with a good 85%. Very impressive skils, this is the surgeon that other surgeons use. I researched extensivley and dr Mason came highly reccommended
Dr. Mason and his staff are great. My second surgery with him and he has performed surgery on mjy son many years ago. no nonsense approach adnvery direct , which i like from a doctor. would refer him to any family or friend. good surgeon and easy to talk to. staff also very good and prompt when dealing with patient and issues -insurance etc...
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Bret L Mason accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Locations & DirectionsOrthopedic Trauma Care, 2751 Debarr Rd Ste 300, Anchorage, AK
Dr. Bret L Mason is similar to the following 1 Doctors near Anchorage, AK.