Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Bret T Murray has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Bret T Murray has the following 4 expertise
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Dr. Bret T Murray has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Bret T Murray is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
After a one and half hour wait, I was sent to the room to wait another 15 minutes. Once Dr. Murry entered the room, he stood at the door to tell me I would need surgery before even looking at the problem or sitting down! The worst part is that I have read online my problem is something that doesn't always require surgery. I actually had to ask him to look before we talked about surgery. I believe he spent less than 10 minutes talking to me. Not only was this a huge waste of money, but it was a huge waste of time.
19 Years Experience
University Of Nevada School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Bret T Murray accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Bret T Murray in this video.
Dr. Bret T Murray is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Billings, MT.